Monday, February 16, 2015

Snow Day

I think I'm getting on my dog's nerves.  Now, I know that most dogs don't like hugs, but Luna does.  She likes to nuzzle her nose up under my hair by the back of my neck. When I go and give her a kiss, she reciprocates, although I prefer she didn't, but it's the thought that counts.  But yesterday she grumbled when I went to kiss her, as if she was annoyed with me.  Me: "There's my little guurrl.  You're just sooo cute. MM-wah!"  Luna: "Oh, good grief, enough already."

Today has been no different.  Mind you she was already in a bad mood.  It had just started to snow, nothing but a light dusting, and she was at the door whining to come in. (To her the white stuff that falls from the sky just screws up the status quo). But the fur-child gets restless, and when she gets restless she can be pretty clueless as to what she wants (don't we all?).  She wants a treat.  No, she wants to go outside.  She stands in the open doorway staring at the snow, still not sure about going outside, decides she doesn't want to go outside.  She's hungry.  No, she doesn't want that, no, not even with cheese.

Yes, she's spoiled.  But she's also very gracious and doesn't take anything for granted.

So, I go out with her and we go for a walk (and a sniff or two) in the woods.  Of course, when we come back I want to take a picture of her, much to her chagrin.

I think I'll give her a little space for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment